Showroom fit-out Showcases Sublime Kitchen
This multimillion dollar showroom fit-out located in Brisbane’s Northside has resulted in a unique concept being showcased. Unlike anything else in the country, this showroom allows the prospective client to fully experience how today’s technology will enhance their home and their lives. Labelled the “Experience Centre” this stunning showroom is completely controlled via an iPad interface & demonstrates the latest and greatest in integrated technology options to consider for the modern home or office.
Backlit Caesarstone Concetto Appliance Cabinet
Solid Surface Work Benchtops to this Kitchen Island
Kitchen Mood Lighting - set the scene at the click of a button
Pendant range hoods incorporated into this Kitchen Island
Kitchen Benchtop raise electronically to reveal storage area - See Project Video for More Information
Kitchen Lighting to the Shadowline and Caesarstone Concetto
Reception Designed by Sublime
- Island Benchtop: Ceasarstone Concerto “Blue Agate”
- Benchtop 2: Staron “Quasir”
- Internal hardware: Blum – Stainless Steel Intivo with Frosted Glass Design Elements
- Electrical Opening Support System:Blum -Servo Drive
- Island Bench Lift System:Linak Actuator lifts
- Doors: 50/8mm lip aluminium frame with painted black glass
- Kickboards: Mirror Laminate
- Appliances: Franke Kubus sink, Elica Ola rangehood, Vzug cooktop, Vzug Supremo coffee machine, Vzug Hotair oven, Vzug combi-steam oven, Vzug Adora dishwasher, Liebherr refrigerator
style of home
STYLE OF HOME
This multimillion dollar showroom fit out located in Brisbane’s Northside has resulted in a very unique concept being showcased. Unlike anything else in the country, this show room allows the prospective client to fully experience how today’s technology will enhance their home and their lives. Labelled the “Experience Centre” this stunning showroom is completely controlled via an iPad interface & demonstrates the latest and greatest in integrated technology options to consider for the modern home or office.
From the moment the client enters the centre, they are in sensory overload. The reception area commences the experience with state of the art technology and lighting. The centre then showcases a fully operational 4D home cinema equipped with an 11.6 speaker array, 140 inch Anamorphic cinema screen and D-Box motion controlled cinema chairs. Complimented by a luxury kitchen, which features a motorised benchtop clad in Concetto “Blue Agate”, Ceasarstone’s top of the range surface, which is only one of
- To create an uncluttered full functioning kitchen
- To Cater for 4 to 5 people on a Dalily Basis but then when needed to be big enough to allow for a professional chef to cater for up to 50 people
- To conceal small appliances from view
- To maintain a linear, uncluttered look and feel to the space
- To showcase the electronic automation being featured such as Internet Television, lighting and sound systems
- Improve the Galley style layout to allow for guests to pass effortlessly through the space into the reception, lounge and theatre room areas and create a meeting point that draws attention through bold corporate colour choices
Visually dynamic, this stunning kitchen incorporates an incredible amount of hidden technology.
Kim Duffin of Sublime Architectural Interiors knew he was facing a challenge when he received the brief from his clients for this new kitchen space. Future-focused, the owners wanted a space that would be highly functional and cater for their daily needs but also not miss a beat when it came to catering for upwards of 50 guests at any one time.
“Automation was also a major consideration when planning this kitchen,” explains Kim. “My clients wanted to incorporate items such as an internet television, lighting and sound systems within the galley-style layout”.
The pre determined floor plan and location of services meant a galley style kitchen would be best as it is an integral part of the larger open-plan entertaining space. This configuration assists with traffic flow, allowing guests to easily pass through the space when moving to the reception, lounge and home theatre.
Kim’s key design elements make the most of the visual impact of the materials chosen with fittings and fixtures creating mood and ambience. The doors and cabinets have been kept flush for a sleek, streamlined finish while the integrated refrigerator and dishwasher maintains the linear, uncluttered look and feel.
When asked if he can pick one favourite item in the kitchen, Kim is quick to answer: “The automated, raised section of the island,” he says. “It has so many uses and can turn the island from day mode to entertaining mode just by bringing it up to its full height. I love how it’s lit – it draws your eye the moment you walk in the front door”.