It all Starts with Great Design
Undertaking any renovation project or building a new home can be daunting and requires making a lot of tough decisions. We provide both the roadmap and the vehicle to help you transform your new space.
At Sublime, we pride ourselves on providing not only innovative and unique spaces but also an experience that will have you enjoying the process of creating something new. Our unique consultative design service offers the opportunity take a 3D Virtual Tour of your next kitchen and bathroom prior to commencement.
Embark on the journey to your next your kitchen and bathroom with confidence in your final selections and design.
SELECT A ICON BELOW TO REVEAL OUR STEP BY STEP PROCESS
$295 ONSITE ADVICE (2hrs) The cost of a 2-hour onsite Consultation (Brisbane Metro Area) one on one appointment with Kim is $295.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Kim’s friendly Design Assistant will ask you a few questions about the scope of your project and make an appointment to meet to discuss your project at your home, our studio or alternative location.
Upon making an appointment, we will be send you a Room Profile to complete (if possible). This profile is designed to assist you with things you may not have thought of in regards to your renovations and will assist to develop a brief for your project.
During your initial 2hr meeting with Kim, he will want to hear about how you live in your home and your objectives for the space to be designed. He will then give you some ideas on what he thinks could be achieved. Below are just a few of things he will consider before making recommendations.
- how to improve flow/functionality
- Assess the relationship with adjoining rooms
- Consider existing architectural elements
- overall desired look and feel
- your investment in the new spaces
After your initial consultation with Kim, you will be given the opportunity to digest Kim’s thoughts and ideas. Our fixed price per room design fee is $1990 including GST. If you like our ideas and wish to develop a design further, the $295 initial consultation fee already paid forms part of your deposit towards our fixed price per room design fee of $1990 including GST for a full design.
AT THIS POINT – THEIR IS NO OBLIGATION TO PROCEED WITH A FULL DESIGN.
FIXED DESIGN FEE $1990 including GST (per room)
Our fixed price per room design fee is $1990 including GST. (discounts for Multirooms will apply) If you like our ideas and wish to develop a design further, the $295 initial consultation fee already paid forms part of your deposit towards our fixed price per room design fee of $1990 including GST for a full design.
Once we have determined your brief and project requirements we will send you an Authority To Proceed. This design agreement outlines our design fees, payment schedule and a time frame for design delivery.
Our unique 3 meeting consultative design service (meetings outlined below) offers the opportunity at every stage to instantly view your kitchen or bathroom in 3D.
Once your design is complete and your design fees are paid in full. This is what you will receive.
- Floor Plans with Overall Dimensions (see sample)
- Elevations (see sample)
- 3D CAD Renders in your chosen finishes (see sample)
Detailed Full working drawings can be provided at an additional cost but are generally only provided if you choose Sublime Architectural Interiors to manufacture your project.
If you feel you need more than 3 x 2hr Meetings with Kim. These can be scheduled for an additional cost of $295 per meeting.
STUDIO MEETING 1 – CONCEPT DESIGN DELIVERY:
- See 3D CAD Drawings created to reflect our thoughts for your space proposed at your Initial meeting.
- Review and discuss the design and modify to reflect changes
- Discuss appliance selection to suit the design
- Discuss ergonomic storage solutions
- Discuss possible colour placement
STUDIO MEETING 2 – DESIGN DEVELOPMENT :
- Review and discuss our revised 3D CAD Drawings of your space which reflects changes discussed at meeting 1
- Discuss and Plan lighting elements to enhance the design and functionality
- Finalise the functional elements of your design
- Discuss possible colour placement
STUDIO MEETING 3 – COLOUR SELECTIONS:
Now that the functional part to your design is now complete, At this stage we will work with you to develop the colour pallet, look and feel of your new space. At this dedicated colour meeting we:
- Provide our thoughts to assist you with cabinet and bench top selections from our library of samples
- Update 3D CAD Drawings with your proposed selections
- Advice and thoughts on your appliance selection
- Research new products
Please note including hard finish selections only – excludes floor coverings and soft furnishings.
AT THIS POINT – YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO TAKE YOUR DESIGN AND SEEK COSTS FROM OTHER FIRMS
or continue the journey with Sublime Architectural Interiors fully cost, manufacture, install and project manage your kitchen or bathrooms to full completion.
PLAN & OBTAIN TRADE ESTIMATES
Meeting 1 - Onsite Trades
ONSITE MEETING WITH TRADES
Once your Plans are finalized, we coordinate an onsite meeting with all ancillary trades and professionals required to complete the works.
At this meeting
- Individual trades will be given a detailed brief and plans to evaluate your project
- Our trades then prepare an accurate trade estimate for their portion of your project
CONFIRMATION OF SELECTIONS
Now that we have met with the trades on site and discussed any issues with the proposed implementation of the design, to be able to develop a fixed price for you we now need to confirm selections.
Now its time for a bit of Homework.
- Visit our suppliers to view larger samples of your Granite and Stone selections
- Visit our suppliers to view and confirm Appliance Selections
- Visit our suppliers to view and confirm the Selection of your Fixtures & Fittings
- Visit our suppliers to view floor and wall tiles
PREPARATION OF COSTINGS
Now that we have met with the trades onsite and confirmed the selection of your benchtop, Tiles and Fixtures and Fittings we can put together a fixed price for your project.
We can provide all
- Supply and Installation of Joinery and Benchtops
- Supply of Appliances
- Supply of Fixtures and Fittings
- Supply of Tiles
- Trade Estimates Associated with your project
Meeting 2 - Contract Documents
MEETING CONTRACT DOCUMENTS
After presenting the final costings and making any adjustment to the design, materials or fittings to meet your budget expectations.
We will provide you with
- HIA Supply/Install Contract, including information about progress payments, timeframes and conditions
- Full Colour and Material Selection document
- Final Plans for you to review and sign off.
There are no surprises with our projects!!
Everything is carefully documented and explained to you before we start.
Time to make a start – Once you have signed your construction documents we will advise you of our intended start date.
QBCC Insurance Payment
PAYMENT OF QBCC INSURANCE
If your home, townhouse or multiple unit dwelling is no more than 3 storeys high and the value of any proposed building work to be done is more than $3,300 (including labour and materials) then in Queensland mandatory QBCC Home Warranty insurance must be paid within 10 days of your contract being signed.
- For Structural Changes, you receive 6 years 6-month QBCC Warranty
- For Non-Structural Changes, you will receive a 12-month QBCC defect warranty
STAGE 4 - Manage
Kim will meet you on site on the very first day. He will run through the expected timeline for your project.
Kim will update you regularly on the progress of your project. Providing you with information (sometimes daily) on who will be in attendance and what will be completed when.
As your project manager, Kim will liaise with all trades required to complete your project. He will answer any questions that the tradespeople have so you don’t have to worry about something not being completed as per plan or requirements.
Kim will meet with you to review your completed kitchen or bathroom, provide you with a warranty or manufacturer information as well as care guides so you can get the most out of your space for many years to come.