KITCHEN RENOVATION BRISBANE - ASHGROVE
Project Designer—Kim Duffin (CKDAus) (CBDAus)
One of Australia's most awarded Designers , Kim has won over 15 regional ,state, National and International Based awards for his designs in the past 5 years. Kim Duffin is the creative force behind this innovative company.
It is his experience, design flair and understanding of quality products and materials that result in highly workable, practical and beautifully designed spaces. His ability to customize the space to suit the user's lifestyle and needs is legendary.
He is not afraid to use unique materials and vibrant colour to create a unique spaces that not only look great but are extremely functional.
Style of Home
- Renovated Post War Home close to the water
- Contemporary Extension completed at the rear of the home
- Plaster Ceilings and VJ's to internal walls
- The Kitchen area is at the rear of the home over looking the deck and back yard. Natural light from windows and sliding door flow into the kitchen area.
- Light colours used on the benchtop and base cabinet reflect the light to make the space appear a lot larger.
- Feature timber cabinetry and bar back panel compliment the existing colour scheme
- Streamlined cabinetry without the protrusion of handles
- Separate Cooking and food preparation and cooking areas.
- Hafele Integrated Cargo Waste Bin to the sink Cabinet
- G Groove Aluminium Handle—No protruding handles
- Feature Aluimium framed frosted glass doors
- 2 x "Blum" orgaline Type F cutlery storage inserts
- 1x "Blum" orgaline Type B cutlery storage inserts
- 2 x drawers with "Blum" Cross pot dividers
- All deep drawers feature "Blum" double wall box sides
- Blumotion to all drawers (a soft close feature to all drawers )
Floor Plans and Interactive Tours
Capitalise on the existing space, was the main brief given by the clients who had purchased this home as an investment. They were looking to refresh and modernise the home to enable them to sell the property for a profit. Therefore we needed to take into consideration the potential future occupant of the home and how they might take advantage of the kitchens location and relationship to other rooms both inside and out.
Tall items such as the refrigerator and pantry were located on the back wall of the kitchen to keep the space clutter free view to the garden and outdoor entertainment area. Then a freestanding oven was used to help maintain the streamline look around the balance of the kitchen space. To keep it light, we restricted the use of dark colours to the back of the kitchen then used white gloss and glass to help reflect light around the room.
We incorporated versatile storage in the form of a good mix of drawers and cabinets and a generous sized pantry.
LIKE THIS DESIGN ?- Contact the designer direct
INITIAL SPACE ANALYSIS
Organise a time for Sublime to review your kitchen or bathroom needs.
NEWS & REVIEWS
Check out the latest news and reviews about the interior design and kitchen and bathroom industry.
Discover more about the Kitchen and Bathroom awards Sublime has won.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Why you must use us for your next kitchen or bathroom project.